ChillsQuote of the Week

"Life is too short to be little."
~Disraeli

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ball on Ball

My goodness. Today (yesterday) was a long day, and it ain’t the end yet. To sum it up, it has been a day of sports. Phew!! I just can’t have enough of it.

My day started with pre-dawn jogging that took a bit more than an hour to complete. Yes, I did manage to wake up at 6 am this morning. Kudos to myself. The distance travelled: about 10+ km. It felt good to be running great lengths. But it wasn’t an easy run.

My tummy hasn’t been feeling so usual these days. Actually since Sunday. I would get sporadic tummy pain, and more often than not after meal times.

Maybe it’s due to my erratic meal times. I don’t know. So the run was quite unpleasant at times, especially the first-half. After taking a walking break and ready to go for the second half, I felt better after burping. Yup. I got too much wind in me.

As though the run wasn’t enough, I then went to play frisbee. Not that I ain’t tired but because I haven’t played for a while. Not to mention that I haven’t met my frisbee buddies, old or new, for a long time too.

Then just now, at around 11pm, I played futsal with my college friends, and the worse of the day happened. My ball got knocked by the ball that was kicked by one of my friends who tried to score a goal. I was at the wrong place with the wrong blocking pose trying to block his shot.

In return, I got shot…in my scrotum. Ouch!!

One word is enough to sum up the experience – PAIN.

It left my writhing on the futsal court for a moment. Man, what a pain it was. My right ball got a direct hit, it seemed. Getting up after that took some time. Hopefully my organ is okay. I need it for obvious future purposes.

The worse thing is being hit on one side. At least if it hit on both, the force would be more distributed. Physics applied!!

At least if one fails, I will be left with the other one.

It was a pain a woman could neither experience nor understand. Like how men will never comprehend the pain of giving birth, women will never understand the pain when the crotch is hit.

How I wish I have balls of steel, for when ball meets ball, only the stronger survives. Another option would be to have the male genitalia inside the body. Hmm…Females really have some advantages over men, considering that there’s nothing to stand in the way of the groin area.

So that’s a thing females should be thankful of, and men should be protective of.

Remember that any ball game is dangerous. The ball is round. Unpredictable.

Speaking man to man, I’m a victim of ball on ball and hope you protect yours well.

Tomorrow (today) is yet another long day. So I should get my much needed rest. Same goes to my hanging organ down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment