ChillsQuote of the Week

"Life is too short to be little."
~Disraeli

Sunday, May 15, 2011

A lazy Sunday

May is a lazy month, Maybe. And this is a lazy post, easy.

I woke up at a record breaking 12 noon today. What an achievement. It was my latest wake-up everrrrr. At times, not being shackled by alarm clock is a good getaway from discipline. Once in a blue moon is okay I guess.

Perhaps this relaxing mood can be extrapolated to yesterday’s sojourn to Golden Palm Tree Resort & Spa with other enthusiastic bloggers. The trip was made possible by , an ingenious brainchild of Tourism Selangor.

Will get back to that trip when I get my hands on the camera’s USB cable. Now where is Shafiq…Credits to him for lending me his amazing camera, a Samsung digital camera capable of many functions which allowed me to take amazing pictures of the food carnival at Sepang. Wait till you see the pictures in the next post.

Actually, I have just recovered from a tummy ache. Not sure what caused the ache, but I’m pretty sure it has got to do with the Roti Kacang I consumed at a mamak stall. Or maybe it was the nasi goreng ayam.

The Roti Kacang didn’t turn out to be what my friends and I thought I would be. We were quite confident that it was a roti canai with stuffing of nuts. Well, I guess they were a bit nuts when they served a roti canai with red beans. What a combo. Fiasco.

If you see a weird thing on the menu, most probably it won’t taste good. But then again, this particular mamak stall has over 100 variety of roti canai to choose from. So it has become a task for some of my friends to try all of them.

I’m still busy though, even in the lazy month of May. I seem to have a knack of keeping myself busy and submerged in something all the time. For now, I’m involved in a project that’s going to end soon, and hopefully it’ll end in a good manner. Managing people, from what I gathered in this project, is a mighty task. Man-handling, if it can be called that way, has to be handled in care. People are like rubber. When you give them too much push, they would break. When you give them too soft a push, they would show some resistance. It would sure come in handy for future use. Muahahaha.

But it’s cool. Everything should go well and according to plan. Just hope that efficiency won’t be the major obstacle here.

I like to multitask. Juggle more than one thing at a time. It is a challenging thing. Challenging stuff is my kinda stuff. I would like to be a jack of all trades, know a bit of this and a bit of that. I wonder if anybody’s up for a little gaming time. Time to release some stress.

If Sunday is a lazy day, I wonder what’s in store for me on the morrow. Monday has its own blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment