ChillsQuote of the Week

"Life is too short to be little."
~Disraeli

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Dalai Lama Personality Test Part 1

Recently, one of my lecturer’s gave my class a series of personality test – The Dalai Lama Personality Test.

To do this, you have to be totally honest with yourself. Try to be mindful of the first answer that comes to your mind when you see the questions below.

The Dalai Lama Personality Test

The first part goes like this…

1. Rank the following 5 animals according to your preference:

  • Cow
  • Tiger
  • Sheep
  • Horse
  • Pig

    To complete the test, make the . Scroll down to decipher this test.

    |

    |

    |

    |

    |

    \    |    /

    \/

    The 1st question is related to the priorities in your life:

    cow = career

    tiger = pride

    sheep = family

    horse = love

    pig = money

    That’s all for part 1. Stay tuned for the following parts.

    Although this is quite a good test, I doubt the accuracy. I mean, I chose cow as my first priority. Because I didn’t know which animal to choose, I ranked them according to the first letter, from A to Z. But if you did it the way it was suppose to be done, the results should amaze you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment