ChillsQuote of the Week

"Life is too short to be little."
~Disraeli

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rusty juice

One of a kind juice…

Have you come across a juice called rusty juice or “Jus Karat”? Well I have, in a menu that is. Spotted at an undisclosed mamak stall in Shah Alam. Let me give you a hint, the name of the mamak stall starts with “I”.

jus karat
You can have rusty juice or rusty milk juice





Look at the price, RM 2.50 for “jus karat”. Add 50 cents to have it with milk. Ewwww… Any takers?


Maybe it’ll look something like this…
rust juice
Rusty juice, yummy...Not

So I guess mamak stalls are quite unhygienic after all. Next time you drop by one of them, be sure to check the menu, you might not know what they’re serving under your nose. Be sure to avoid mamak stalls which moniker starts with “I”.


Stay healthy folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment