ChillsQuote of the Week

"Life is too short to be little."
~Disraeli

Sunday, November 7, 2010

First things first

ORIGINALITY

A cock and a bull are one,
a tyro at blogging it certainly is,
at times out comes the bull shit,
at times out cocks splendor.

The blog is up and running, but there are a few things that should be addressed. I'm going to bring some change to this page. Don't we all like change? Change is here, happening now, happening everywhere.

So, the first thing to do is to change the outlook of this page. As you noticed, I changed the blog title to make it a bit more my style or less "skema". Next thing in my "change itinerary" is to experiment with different backgrounds, like the current one. Nothing complex is used to produce these, just simple photoshoping. I'm not saying that the existing backgrounds and designs are sucky or bad(in fact I think they're great!), its just that I like to see my own creation on my page, something that's unique to me, something that identifies me. 

Call it originality, yes, that's what I would like to have, and that's what people should continue to produce in their blogs and works. At the end of the day, no matter what you're trying to achieve, try putting some originality into it, and you may just work wonders. It has a different feeling when you're doing something on your own and seeing your work being displayed. Admiring the end product would give you tons of satisfaction. Just give it a try and you'll understand what I mean. As a suggestion, you could try making your own blog title rather than the build in display-words-only kind. Good luck! :)
"Stay original. Like original."

No comments:

Post a Comment