ChillsQuote of the Week

"Life is too short to be little."
~Disraeli

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Its now RM 3,500…and counting

This is really getting insane. It’s still snowballing! And given the wrong answers like the ones today, I reckon the it could snowball to RM 4,000 with ease.

This is bad news for the callers today, but good news for the rest. A reason why you should be in the game.
I tried calling today, and even yesterday, but I didn’t get through. Maybe it was beginner’s luck the first time I tried. Or maybe the callers increased in direct proportion to the total prize money.

The only wrong answer today that I remembered was “pet”, which is obviously one of the wrong answers. Sigh, these people should really do some research before they call in. The other two wrong answers left an impact so infinitesimal in my mind that I could not help but forget.

So the question is still open for challengers.

Are you up to the challenge?

The check out the wrong answers, view my previous post.
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment