ChillsQuote of the Week

"Life is too short to be little."
~Disraeli

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One down, few more to go…

Just came back from shopping XD

Ahh yes, another 1 down, few more to go. I doubt that I would hold up to my holiday itineraryWooh!! What exhaustion. I went to Ampang Point just now to buy some stuff. Didn’t know shopping could cause fatigue. I wonder how the opposite sex can even think about shopping as a hobby, don’t they ever get tired? Sometimes, its amazing how shopping can turn girls into superhumans, shopping non-stop for countless of hours. Anyway, I bought nothing much really, just 3 pairs of shoes. Rolling on the floor laughing
In short, I bought a pair of badminton shoes, a pair of leather shoes, and a pair of soccer shoes(for Frisbee use). Kinda ironic you wonder, considering that I just posted a post about saving money and all not long ago(yesterday). But no, unlike what you think, I’m adamant that these buyings are not wild spendings (I did compare the prices you know and eschewed too expensive products).
You should’ve seen the dilapidated/worn out/not-fit-for-the-eyeball/degraded/degenerated/egregious etc. condition of my previous leather shoes. Okay, maybe I got a little exaggerated. Heck, all my other shoes have the same state of mind(footwear). Unfortunately, there are no pics to back up my claim.
So you might be wondering what all these new toys of mine cost. The price tag for my new shoes was quite impressive, totaling more than RM 300. Thankfully, I didn’t have to pay for them because my wish of having FAMA sponsor me came true.
Can’t wait to try out my new babies. Badminton, here I come. Frisbee, hopefully some time soon. A pick-up, maybe. Formal wear have to wait till next year.
Next on the list – job hunting. Currently, I’m an active job seeker, part-time job seeker to be precise. Jobs are aplenty out there, and they are easily found too. Among the job-seeking sites that I discovered are you.my, jobstreet.com.my, mysimplifieds.com, and yourparttime.com. 
So far, I found that yourparttime.com offers the widest range of part-time jobs in the country. It is quite new a company, formed in 2008. It is literally dominating the whole of online part-time job seeking industry. If you want to find some part-time job, check it out.
Okay, time to rest my indolent eyes. Maybe I should take a bath to freshen up.
p.s. If you noticed, the fonts have changed into a more messy and informal form. Better than before right? I wanted to make it more readable, more eye-friendly, and more personal. This font is okay I think, not so rigid and more like my handwriting, which is oh so detestable.
Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment